How Can I Join Remix?
Steps to Join the Remix Clubhouse
- Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (706) 689-6789 Ext. 1515. If you currently have a referral form please complete and send to the email address listed above.
- Upon receipt of referral, Clubhouse Program Manager will call family/legal guardian to educate about the services provided by Remix. Additionally, family will be notified of the requirements to become a clubhouse member.
- If family if interested in proceeding with services, an appointment will be scheduled for a Behavioral Health Assessment Intake for non-Advantage youth or a Remix Clubhouse interview for current Advantage youth.
- If applicant meets eligibility requirements, Clubhouse intake will be conducted and next steps will be discussed.
- If applicant does not meet eligibility requirements but would like to continue services, family will be referred to Advantage Outpatient program to continue counseling services.