Adult Behavioral Health Services
Advantage Behavioral Health Systems is a publicly-funded provider of behavioral health, developmental disability, and addictive disease services for Barrow, Clarke, Elbert, Greene, Jackson, Madison, Morgan, Oconee, Oglethorpe, and Walton counties.
A Community Service Board (CSB) is the governing body for Advantage Behavioral Health Systems and is comprised of members from the counties served.
We provide the following services:
Please click on each link below to learn more.
- Crisis Services
- Intensive Community-Based Services
- Community Support Services
- Mental Health Day Programs
- Supported Employment
- Criminal Justice/Court Services
- Outpatient Clinic Services: Counseling/Therapy and Medical Services
- Mental Health Residential Services
- Homeless Services
- Addictive Disease/Substance Abuse Treatment