Our organization is seeking a videographer to shoot and edit a series of informational and therapeutic videos for the purposes of education and community outreach as well as to highlight the services at Advantage Behavioral Health Systems.
The post production edits would include editing raw footage and incorporating them with other video clips using multimedia editing software like iMovie or Final Cut, Apple Motion, Photoshop or GIMP, Audacity, etc.
Summary: The videographer will shoot footage and edit it in post-production. The videographer will accomplish the bulk of the technical tasks related to production and post-production. He or she will transport, set up, and operate equipment; and assist with staging, set preparation and dressing. The videographer will work closely with the director of business development to execute the concept through to completion.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Determine what camera equipment is necessary and obtains equipment
- Transport, set up, and operate various production equipment including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, props, and microphones for location and studio production
- Operate and maintain proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment
- Collect b-roll footage (Video, Music, Sound Effects, Photos) to further enhance subject material being presented.
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Support the production process, which may include finding actors/actresses, coordinate video shoots, creating graphics and or/animations, and sound effects acquisition
- Assist in developing interview questions and storyboards
- Assist in the creative process by reviewing clips and accepting constructive feedback and re-shooting when necessary.
*Position responsibilities may change to fit production needs
For further information please contact Evan Mills, Director of Business Development.