Walton County Services
Advantage Behavioral Health Clinic - Walton County
Advantage is a publicly-funded provider of behavioral health, developmental disability, and addictive disease services for Barrow, Clarke, Elbert, Greene, Jackson, Madison, Morgan, Oconee, Oglethorpe, and Walton counties.
Behavioral Health Services
Advantage Behavioral Health Systems: Walton County
834 State Highway 11 SW
Monroe, GA 30655
Phone: (855) 333-9544
FAX: (770) 207-4167
Monday thru Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Psychiatric Care
- Medication Management
- Individual Outpatient Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Marriage & Family Therapy
- Group Training
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation Group
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation Individual
Support Groups / Sessions
We provide a number of groups,including Anger Management, WRAP(Wellness Recovery Action Plan), and COR-12 (for those with Mental Health and Substance Abuse diagnosis. Assist in developing coping skills & providing education on addiction and recovery).
Advantage does not operate service locations within the following counties:
- Oconee County
- Oglethorpe County
- Morgan County
For residents in these counties, please visit your neighboring county locations to view available services.
Developmental Disability Services
*Due to COVID-19, we are providing telehealth services and 1:1 services in the community. We are not providing group services at any site at this time.
Advantage Intellectual & Development Disabilities:
Unlimited Services (Walton & Morgan Counties)
226 Leroy Anderson Rd.
Monroe, GA 30655
Phone (770) 267-8391
Fax (770) 207-4070
Monday thru Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Community Access Group (CAG)
- Community Individual Supports (CAI)
- Community Living Supports (CLS)
- Behavioral Supports Consultation Services
- Community Residential Alternative (CRA)
- Specialized Medical Supplies (SMS) -- Medical necessity for SMS services is documented through orders by a GA licensed physician, or for incontinent supplies this approval can be done through Level of Care Nurse in the ISP review
- Community Supported Employment -- Assists individuals in obtaining and maintaining community employment
Services are bases on individuals needs, wants and preferences. These services are to enhance individuals’ skills, personal care, independence in their community, building natural supports, and educating on how to use community resources.
Behavioral Supports Consultation Services are supports designed to assist individuals that are exhibiting significant, intensive challenging behaviors that interfere with activities of daily living, social interaction, work, or similar situations. These services can consist of evaluation, training, and interventions on Positive Behavior Supports and Community Residential Alternative (CRA) Supports.